How to Conduct Internal Audits (English subtitles version)
*This video is an English subtitles version. The audio is in Japanese and The textbook is in English.
*The audience for this video is only those who have purchased the video. Also the lecture materials are not allowed to distribute to any other person.
Get the basics of how to conduct "internal audits"!
This video is an introductory video for those of you who have been appointed as internal auditors!
- What does an internal audit do?
- What do I need to "prepare"?
- What “questions” should I ask?
- What should I "look for" in an audit?
- What should I do when nonconformities are found, etc.
This video is designed to learn the basic activities of an internal auditor.
The textbook includes samples of “Implementation Plan”, “Nonconformity Report”, etc.
This video is the best content for those who will be active as internal auditors in the future and those who want to relearn.
Learn the first steps to becoming an internal auditor with this video.
- 0:01:00 1．Internal Audit Basics
- 0:07:25 2．Internal Audit Flow
- 0:15:10 3．Preparing for Internal Audits
- 0:26:15 4．Conducting Internal Audits
- 0:38:08 5．Internal Audit Reporting
- 0:54:10 6．Evaluating Corrective Actions
- Internal auditor candidates
- Internal auditors who want to learn the basics again
- JRCA registered QMS auditor
- Since 2001, he has been working as an instructor at Technofer Ltd.
- Since 2005, he has been engaged in auditing services as a contracted auditor for a certification body.
- Since 1998, he has been engaged in consulting services related to management, human resources, employee training, QMS, and EMS at a consulting firm.Since 2005, he has become independent and engaged in various consulting services.
*The audience for this video is only those who have purchased the video. Additional fees will be charged if someone other than the purchaser watched the video.
*Textbooks are available for download. Please download from "関連ファイルダウンロード" after purchase.
*The lecture materials are not allowed to distribute to any other person.
*Purchases can be made online by credit card. If you wish to make a bank transfer, please contact us with the necessary information from "here".